Local media companies – whether television, radio or print - are developing multi-million dollar revenue streams in just a few years by creating an events division. This report gives a practical step-by-step "how to" start a profitable division, plus insider tips and tricks from market leaders: The Chattanooga Times Free Press, MediaOne of Utah and the Denver Post.
Download the attachment to for easy, step-by-step guidance on how to:
• Select your first expo or banquet - A look through "known winners" and new ideas that are having success. Includes key criteria to consider.
• Organize personnel in the department - Who to hire first, second and third, and when. Basic job descriptions.
• Run events as a business - Three critical elements. Includes a template for an event P&L.
• Set booth and sponsorship bundles and pricing - Why vendors buy, and how to price and package sales with real world examples.
• Create ticket sales and content - Pricing formulas and content proven to bring out the crowds.
• Get organized - Includes a template for a Day of Checklist, what goes on the master calendar, web site, timeline and review.
Quicklinks to resources
Sample high-end B2B sponsor package (attached)
Related 2014 case studies
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here