Here is some language to use in advertising for digital telemarketers, especially the model of a 30 hour a week person:
Digital Media Part-time TeleSales Consultant
The Digital Media Tele-Sales Consultant will be motivated, sales driven, and success focused and will engage all types of businesses and develop offers from our product portfolio that fit into their media mix. The position is responsible for increasing revenue through the development of new and existing relationships and promoting the different advertising options offered. He/She will utilize creative and strategic selling techniques, execute prescribed daily telephone sales calls, and manage existing online accounts to secure the highest level of customer service.
The ideal candidates must have a clear understanding of new media technologies and a passion for new media. They must also have prior outbound phone sales experience, including being capable of meeting call per hour metrics and sales quotas.
Specific requirements of this position include:
• Ability to interact with customers over the telephone and via e-mail in a professional and courteous manner (prior outbound telephone sales experience with above quota performance)
• Understanding of call per hour metrics and ability to consistently meet all goals
• Strong organizational and customer service skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and growing dynamic environment
• Self motivated, with attention to detail
• Effective time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work a 30 hour workweek (6 hours per day, M-F)
Our company offers:
• Competitive wages ($(fill-in)/hr.), strong incentives and bonuses (up to an additional $(fill-in)/hr.)
• Dynamic work environment
• Excellent opportunities for advancement
This is a rare chance for performance-driven, new media savvy professionals who are interested in growing their careers with a dynamic organization. If this sounds like you, submit your resume today to (insert your company’s sales email).
Many thanks to Todd Handy, Director New Media Sales, Deseret Digital Media for sharing his recruitment ads upon which this one is modeled.